Here you will find events jointly organized by the German Centers for Health Research.
If you are interested in events of the individual centers, please choose the given links to the website of the respective center.
December 11th 2023, 1-2 pm, online
DZG Lunchtime Career Talk
How to start your own research group in academia
Dr David Berron has a background in psychology and holds a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience. After a Marie Skłodowska Curie postdoctoral fellowship at Lund University in Sweden, he has been a junior group leader at DZNE since 2021. His research aims to develop disease-stage specific imaging and cognitive markers to monitor cognitive and brain decline. In addition to MRI, he also uses remote testing via apps in combination with novel biomarkers for future health care and clinical trial applications. During his PhD, David Berron was also one of the founders and is still working as chief science officer of the start-up Neotiv.
Click here for the Flyer.
Free lecture series for all DZG young researchers.
Don't miss an appointment? Click here for the DZG Career Mailing List.
- Annual GAIN Conference 2023: Digital Workshop Event | 19/9/2023, online
- DZG Lunchtime Career Talk : Career paths in regulatory science| 14/9/2023, online
- Annual GAIN Conference 2023 | 25-27/8/2023, Boston (USA)
- 1st DZG Munich Day - Ein gemeinsames Symposium der Deutschen Zentren der Gesundheitsforschung | 6/7/2023, München
- 1st DZG Science & Career Day – Translational Health Research | 12-13/6/2023, Berlin
- DZG Lunchtime Career Talk : Working as a Clinician Scientist | 8/5/2023, online
- 5th Joint DZG Symposium Dresden | 27/4/2023, Dresden
> News 04/05/2023