Communicating translational health research clearly, informing about DZG research successes, showing how society benefits from DZG's work, presenting DZG to the outside world - these and many more are the tasks of the Public Relations working group.
In order to achieve this:
- The DZG magazine SYNERGIE was developed (https://dzg-magazin.de)
- The public is informed via social media (Facebook, Instagram), in addition there are press releases and articles about the work of the DZG
- Events such as the DZG anniversary and parliamentary evenings take place
- The DZG participates in trade fairs, scientific congresses and symposia
- An image film shows what distinguishes the DZG and how they work
- A common logo, corporate design and this website were developed for the DZG